Role of the cyclic AMP response element in rat fibronectin gene expression
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 882–890, May 1993
How to Cite
Miao, S., Suri, P. K., Shu-Ling, L., Abraham, A., Cook, N., Milos, P. and Zern, M. A. (1993), Role of the cyclic AMP response element in rat fibronectin gene expression. Hepatology, 17: 882–890. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840170519
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 1992
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AA06386, DK41875
- American Liver Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.