Tumor necrosis factor up-regulates expression of low-density lipoprotein receptors on HepG2 cells
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 898–907, May 1993
How to Cite
Liao, W. and Florén, C.-H. (1993), Tumor necrosis factor up-regulates expression of low-density lipoprotein receptors on HepG2 cells. Hepatology, 17: 898–907. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840170521
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 1992
- Medical Faculty of the University of Lund
- Påhlsson Foundation
- Research Foundation of the Hospital of Malmö
- Ernhold Lundström Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.