Association of primary biliary cirrhosis with human leukocyte antigen DPB1*0501 in Japanese patients
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 73–78, July 1993
How to Cite
Seki, T., Kiyosawa, K., Ota, M., Furuta, S., Fukushima, H., Tanaka, E., Yoshizawa, K., Kumagai, T., Mizuki, N., And, A. and Inok, H. (1993), Association of primary biliary cirrhosis with human leukocyte antigen DPB1*0501 in Japanese patients. Hepatology, 18: 73–78. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840180113
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 1993
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 1992
- scientific research from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!