Urinary copper excretion after penicillamine challenge in children with prolonged hepatitis A infection
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 706–707, September 1993
How to Cite
Gregorio, G. V. and Mieli-Vergani, G. (1993), Urinary copper excretion after penicillamine challenge in children with prolonged hepatitis A infection. Hepatology, 18: 706–707. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840180337
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!