Regulation of iron metabolism in HepG2 cells: A possible role for cytokines in the hepatic deposition of iron
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 874–880, October 1993
How to Cite
Hirayama, M., Kohgo, Y., Kondo, H., Shintani, N., Fujikawa, K., Sasaki, K., Kato, J. and Nhtsu, Y. (1993), Regulation of iron metabolism in HepG2 cells: A possible role for cytokines in the hepatic deposition of iron. Hepatology, 18: 874–880. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840180420
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 1992
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Science of Japan. Grant Numbers: 03671370, 03151001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.