Relationship between genomic DNA ploidy and parameters of liver damage during necrosis and regeneration induced by thioacetamide
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 912–918, October 1993
How to Cite
Díez-Fernández, C., Boscá, L., Fernández-Simón, L., Alvarez, A. and Cascales, M. (1993), Relationship between genomic DNA ploidy and parameters of liver damage during necrosis and regeneration induced by thioacetamide. Hepatology, 18: 912–918. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840180424
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 1992
- Comisiön Interministrial de Cienciay Tecnologia project. Grant Number: PM 28-025 (1989-1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.