Vasoactive effects of bile salts in cirrhotic rats: In vivo and In vitro studies
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1175–1181, November 1993
How to Cite
Pak, J.-M. and Lee, S. S. (1993), Vasoactive effects of bile salts in cirrhotic rats: In vivo and In vitro studies. Hepatology, 18: 1175–1181. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840180525
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 1993
- Medical Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Liver Foundation Studentship award
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research Clinical Investigator award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.