Role of ethanol-inducible cytochrome p-450 2E1 in the development of hepatocellular carcinoma by the chemical carcinogen, N-nitrosodimethylamine
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1483–1489, December 1993
How to Cite
Tsutsumi, M., Matsuda, Y. and Takada, A. (1993), Role of ethanol-inducible cytochrome p-450 2E1 in the development of hepatocellular carcinoma by the chemical carcinogen, N-nitrosodimethylamine. Hepatology, 18: 1483–1489. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840180630
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 1993
- scientific research (C). Grant Number: 02807077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.