Differential impact of carolina rinse and university of wisconsin solutions on microcirculation, leukocyte adhesion, kupffer cell activity and biliary excretion after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1490–1497, December 1993
How to Cite
Post, S., Palma, P., Rentsch, M., Gonzalez, A. P. and Menger, M. D. (1993), Differential impact of carolina rinse and university of wisconsin solutions on microcirculation, leukocyte adhesion, kupffer cell activity and biliary excretion after liver transplantation. Hepatology, 18: 1490–1497. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840180631
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 1992
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: DFG He 368/7-1, Me 900/1-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.