Small-for-size liver transplanted into larger recipient: A model of hepatic regeneration
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 210–216, January 1994
How to Cite
Francavilla, A., Zeng, Q., Polimeno, L., Carr, B. I., Sun, D., Porter, K. A., van Thiel, D. H. and Starzl, T. E. (1994), Small-for-size liver transplanted into larger recipient: A model of hepatic regeneration. Hepatology, 19: 210–216. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840190131
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 1992
- Veterans Administration. Grant Numbers: DK 29961, CA 44602
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Applicazioni Cliniche Ricerca Oncologica (ACRO) Program. Grant Number: 92.02187, PF39
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!