Quantitative assessment of serum IgM anti-HBc in the natural course and during interferon treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus infection
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 303–311, February 1994
How to Cite
Marinos, G., Smith, H. M., Naoumov, N. V. and Williams, R. (1994), Quantitative assessment of serum IgM anti-HBc in the natural course and during interferon treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Hepatology, 19: 303–311. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840190207
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.