Hepatocarcinogenesis is the sequel to hepatitis in Z#2 α1-antitrypsin transgenic mice: Histopathological and DNA ploidy studies
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 389–397, February 1994
How to Cite
Geller, S. A., Nichols, W. S., Kim, S., Tolmachoff, T., Lee, S., Dycaico, M. J., Felts, K. and Sorge, J. A. (1994), Hepatocarcinogenesis is the sequel to hepatitis in Z#2 α1-antitrypsin transgenic mice: Histopathological and DNA ploidy studies. Hepatology, 19: 389–397. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840190218
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 1991
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: NOI-HR-56024
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.