A preliminary report on this work was presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Chicago, October 31-November 3, 1992, and published in abstract form (Hepatology 1992;16:63A).
Allelic sequence variation in the HLA class II genes and proteins in patients with autoimmune hepatitis†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 609–615, March 1994
How to Cite
Doherty, D. G., Donaldson, P. T., Underhill, J. A., Farrant, J. M., Duthie, A., Mieli-Vergani, G., McFarlane, I. G., Johnson, P. J., Eddleston, A. L. W. F., Mowat, A. P. and Williams, R. (1994), Allelic sequence variation in the HLA class II genes and proteins in patients with autoimmune hepatitis. Hepatology, 19: 609–615. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840190311
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 1993
- Cystic Fibrosis Research Trust
- Wellcome Trust
- Camberwell Health Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.