Biosynthesis and intracellular transport of a bile canalicular plasma membrane protein: Studies in vivo and in the perfused rat liver
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 648–655, March 1994
How to Cite
Maurice, M., Schell, M. J., Lardeux, B. and Hubbard, A. L. (1994), Biosynthesis and intracellular transport of a bile canalicular plasma membrane protein: Studies in vivo and in the perfused rat liver. Hepatology, 19: 648–655. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840190316
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 1993
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 29185
- Association Claude Bernard
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!