Portions of this study were presented in abstract form at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of the Liver, Chicago, November 4–6, 1990, and published in abstract form (Hepatology 1990;12:920).
Expression of platelet-derived growth factor in a model of acute liver injury†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 701–707, March 1994
How to Cite
Pinzani, M., Milani, S., Grappone, C., Weber, F. L., Gentilini, P. and Abboud, H. E. (1994), Expression of platelet-derived growth factor in a model of acute liver injury. Hepatology, 19: 701–707. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840190323
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 1993
- Veterans Administration Medical Research Service
- Grant-in-Aid of the American Heart Association
- Ministero Italiano del'Universita' e della Ricerca Scientifica Tecnologica-Progetto Nazionale Epatiti Virali e Cirrosi Epatica (Rome, Italy)
- Fondazione Italiana per lo Studio del Fegato (Italian Liver Foundation, Florence, Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.