Portions of this study were presented in abstract form at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of the Liver, Chicago, November 4–6, 1990, and published in abstract form (Hepatology 1990;12:920).
Expression of platelet-derived growth factor in a model of acute liver injury†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 701–707, March 1994
How to Cite
Pinzani, M., Milani, S., Grappone, C., Weber, F. L., Gentilini, P. and Abboud, H. E. (1994), Expression of platelet-derived growth factor in a model of acute liver injury. Hepatology, 19: 701–707. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840190323
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 1993
- Veterans Administration Medical Research Service
- Grant-in-Aid of the American Heart Association
- Ministero Italiano del'Universita' e della Ricerca Scientifica Tecnologica-Progetto Nazionale Epatiti Virali e Cirrosi Epatica (Rome, Italy)
- Fondazione Italiana per lo Studio del Fegato (Italian Liver Foundation, Florence, Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.