Comparison of peptidoglycan-polysaccharide and lipopolysaccharide stimulation of Kupffer cells to produce tumor necrosis factor and interleukin-1
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1013–1022, April 1994
How to Cite
Lichtman, S. N., Wang, J., Schwab, J. H. and Lemasters, J. J. (1994), Comparison of peptidoglycan-polysaccharide and lipopolysaccharide stimulation of Kupffer cells to produce tumor necrosis factor and interleukin-1. Hepatology, 19: 1013–1022. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840190429
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 1993
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R29 DK 44233
- NIH. Grant Number: 39480
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 DK 40249
- Gastrointestinal Biology and Disease at the University of North Carolina. Grant Number: DK 34987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.