Collagen-acetaldehyde adducts in alcoholic and nonalcoholic liver diseases
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 111–118, July 1994
How to Cite
Svegliati-Baroni, G., Baraona, E., Rosman, A. S. and Lieber, C. S. (1994), Collagen-acetaldehyde adducts in alcoholic and nonalcoholic liver diseases. Hepatology, 20: 111–118. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840200118
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 1993
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: AA07802, AA03508
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Alcoholic Beverage Medical
- Kingsbridge Research Foundations
- Terme di Chianciano S.p.A
- National Research Council. Grant Number: (CNR SP 1/2)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.