Urokinase and type I plasminogen activator inhibitor production by normal human hepatocytes: Modulation by inflammatory agents
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 186–190, July 1994
How to Cite
Busso, N., Nicodeme, E., Chesne, C., Guillouzo, A., Belin, D. and Hyafil, F. (1994), Urokinase and type I plasminogen activator inhibitor production by normal human hepatocytes: Modulation by inflammatory agents. Hepatology, 20: 186–190. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840200128
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1993
- Institut National de la Sante Et de la Recherche Medicale (INSERM)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.