Other Clinical Study
Appearance of sinusoidal inclusion-containing endothelia cells in liver disease
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 604–610, September 1994
How to Cite
Iwamura, S., Enzan, H., Saibara, T., Onishi, S. and Yamamoto, Y. (1994), Appearance of sinusoidal inclusion-containing endothelia cells in liver disease. Hepatology, 20: 604–610. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840200309
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 1993
- Netherlands Organization of Science (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.