In vivo and in vitro uptake of an anti-CD30/saporin immunotoxin by rat liver parenchymal and nonparenchymal cells
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 940–947, October 1994
How to Cite
Battelli, M. G., Buonamici, L., Bolognesi, A. and Stirpe, F. (1994), In vivo and in vitro uptake of an anti-CD30/saporin immunotoxin by rat liver parenchymal and nonparenchymal cells. Hepatology, 20: 940–947. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840200424
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 1993
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Rome
- “Biotecnologie e Biostrumentazione”
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica, Rome
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro, Milan
- Regione Emilia Romagna, Bologna
- Pallotti's Legacy for Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.