Rapid induction of mRNAs for liver regeneration factor and insulin-like growth factor binding protein-1 in primary cultures of rat hepatocytes by hepatocyte growth factor and epidermal growth factor
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 955–960, October 1994
How to Cite
Weir, E., Chen, Q., Defrances, M. C., Bell, A., Taub, R. and Zarnegar, R. (1994), Rapid induction of mRNAs for liver regeneration factor and insulin-like growth factor binding protein-1 in primary cultures of rat hepatocytes by hepatocyte growth factor and epidermal growth factor. Hepatology, 20: 955–960. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840200426
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 1994
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: CN#55
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Number: R01 ES-06109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.