Degree of diversity of hepatitis C virus quasispecies and progression of liver disease
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1144–1151, November 1994
How to Cite
Honda, M., Kaneko, S., Sakai, A., Unoura, M., Murakami, S. and Kobayashi, K. (1994), Degree of diversity of hepatitis C virus quasispecies and progression of liver disease. Hepatology, 20: 1144–1151. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840200507
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 1993
- Veterans Administration Center for AIDS Research and Education
- UCSF AIDS Clinical Research Center
- State of California University-wide AIDS Research Program
- California University-wide Research Program. Grant Number: MMT-R90SF225
- American Liver Foundation Research Scholar Award
- UCSF Liver Center. Grant Number: P30DK26743
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!