Other Clinical Study
Specific and dose-dependent enzyme induction by omeprazole in human beings
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1204–1212, November 1994
How to Cite
Rost, K. L., Brösicke, H., Heinemeyer, G. and Roots, I. (1994), Specific and dose-dependent enzyme induction by omeprazole in human beings. Hepatology, 20: 1204–1212. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840200516
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 1993
- Oxfordshire Health Authority District Research Committee
- Arthritis and Rheumatism Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.