Liver transplantation and alcohol: Who should get transplants?
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Consensus Conference on Indications of Liver Transplantation
Volume 20, Issue Supplement 7, pages S28–S32, July 1994
How to Cite
Krom, R. A. F. (1994), Liver transplantation and alcohol: Who should get transplants?. Hepatology, 20: S28–S32. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840200709
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.