Disease gravity and urgency of need as guidelines for liver allocation
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Consensus Conference on Indications of Liver Transplantation
Volume 20, Issue Supplement 7, pages S56–S62, July 1994
How to Cite
Eghtesad, B., Bronsther, O., Irish, W., Casavilla, A., Abu-Elmagd, K., Van Thiel, D., Tzakis, A., Fung, J. J. and Starzl, T. E. (1994), Disease gravity and urgency of need as guidelines for liver allocation. Hepatology, 20: S56–S62. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840200713
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD). Grant Number: DK 29961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.