Evaluation of purine nucleoside phosphorylase release as a measure of hepatic endothelial cell injury
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 174–179, January 1995
How to Cite
Brass, C. A. and Mody, M. G. (1995), Evaluation of purine nucleoside phosphorylase release as a measure of hepatic endothelial cell injury. Hepatology, 21: 174–179. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210129
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 1993
- American Liver Foundation Hans Popper Liver Scholar
- American Gastroenterology Association student research fellowship
- National Institute of Heart, Lung, and Blood
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.