Concanavalin A—induced T-cell—mediated hepatic injury in mice: The role of tumor necrosis factor
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 190–198, January 1995
How to Cite
Gantner, F., Leist, M., Lohse, A. W., Germann, P. G. and Tiegs, G. (1995), Concanavalin A—induced T-cell—mediated hepatic injury in mice: The role of tumor necrosis factor. Hepatology, 21: 190–198. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210131
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 1994
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschft. Grant Number: Ti 169/3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.