Feeding S-adenosyl-l-methionine attenuates both ethanol-induced depletion of mitochondrial glutathione and mitochondrial dysfunction in periportal and perivenous rat hepatocytes
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 207–214, January 1995
How to Cite
García-Ruiz, C., Morales, A., Colell, A., Ballesta, A., Rodés, J., Kaplowitz, N. and Fernández-Checa, J. C. (1995), Feeding S-adenosyl-l-methionine attenuates both ethanol-induced depletion of mitochondrial glutathione and mitochondrial dysfunction in periportal and perivenous rat hepatocytes. Hepatology, 21: 207–214. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210133
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 1994
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA09526
- DIGICYT. Grant Numbers: PB92-1110, FISS 94–0046/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.