Quantitative analysis of transforming growth factor β1 messenger RNA in the liver of patients with chronic hepatitis C: Absence of correlation between high levels and severity of disease
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 298–304, February 1995
How to Cite
Roulot, D., Durand, H., Coste, T., Rautureau, J., Strosberg, A. D., Benarous, R. and Marullo, S. (1995), Quantitative analysis of transforming growth factor β1 messenger RNA in the liver of patients with chronic hepatitis C: Absence of correlation between high levels and severity of disease. Hepatology, 21: 298–304. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210206
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 1994
- Assistance Publique-Hǒpitaux de Paris, the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.