Bone disease in primary biliary cirrhosis: Does ursodeoxycholic acid make a difference?
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 389–392, February 1995
How to Cite
Lindor, K. D., Janes, C. H., Crippin, J. S., Jorgensen, R. A. and Dickson, E. R. (1995), Bone disease in primary biliary cirrhosis: Does ursodeoxycholic acid make a difference?. Hepatology, 21: 389–392. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210219
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!