Transformation of sinusoids into capillaries in a rat model of selenium-induced nodular regenerative hyperplasia: An immunolight and immunoelectron microscopic study
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 805–814, March 1995
How to Cite
Dubuisson, L., Boussarie, L., Bedin, C.-A., Balabaud, C. and Bioulac-Sage, P. (1995), Transformation of sinusoids into capillaries in a rat model of selenium-induced nodular regenerative hyperplasia: An immunolight and immunoelectron microscopic study. Hepatology, 21: 805–814. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210330
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 1994
- “la Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale,” Paris, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.