Simultaneous detection of both hepatitis B virus DNA and hepatitis C virus RNA using a combined one-step polymerase chain reaction technique
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 901–907, April 1995
How to Cite
Hu, K.-Q., Yu, C.-H., Lee, S., Villamil, F. G. and Vierling, J. M. (1995), Simultaneous detection of both hepatitis B virus DNA and hepatitis C virus RNA using a combined one-step polymerase chain reaction technique. Hepatology, 21: 901–907. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210402
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 1993
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.