Other Clinical Studies
Neopterin and soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor type I in alcohol-induced cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 976–978, April 1995
How to Cite
Diez-Ruiz, A., Tilz, G. P., Gutierrez-Gea, F., Gil-Extremera, B., Murr, C., Wachter, H. and Fuchs, D. (1995), Neopterin and soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor type I in alcohol-induced cirrhosis. Hepatology, 21: 976–978. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210414
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 1994
- Austrian funds “Zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung”, P 9257 Vienna, Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.