Other Clinical Studies
Small intestinal absorption of polyethylene glycol 400 to 1,000 in the portacaval shunted rat
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 1167–1173, April 1995
How to Cite
Pantzar, N., Bergqvist, P. B. F., Bugge, M., Olaison, G., Lundin, S., Jeppsson, B., Weström, B. and Bengtsson, F. (1995), Small intestinal absorption of polyethylene glycol 400 to 1,000 in the portacaval shunted rat. Hepatology, 21: 1167–1173. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210441
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 1994
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 4X-9889, 14V-9919, 14P-10160
- Swedish Natural Science Research Council. Grant Number: 9983-302
- Swedish Society of Medicine, Stockholm
- Åke Wibergs Foundation, Stockholm
- Wenner-Gren Center Foundation for Scientific Research, Stockholm
- Sandoz-Stiftelsen for Medical-Biological Research, Stockholm
- Medical Faculty at Lund University, the Crafoordska Foundation, Lund
- Anna-Lisa and Sven-Eric Lundgrens Foundation for Medical Research, Lund
- Anna and Nanny Blomgrens Foundation, Lund, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.