Different features of ca2+ oscillations in differentiated and undifferentiated hepatocyte doublets
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1395–1404, May 1995
How to Cite
Kitamura, T., Watanabe, S., Ikejima, K.-I., Hirose, M., Miyazaki, A., Yumoto, A., Suzuki, S., Yamada, T., Kitami, N. and Sato, N. (1995), Different features of ca2+ oscillations in differentiated and undifferentiated hepatocyte doublets. Hepatology, 21: 1395–1404. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210525
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 1994
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture. Grant Number: (04670443)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.