Hepatic fibrosis produced in guinea pigs by chronic ethanol administration and immunization with acetaldehyde adducts
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1438–1442, May 1995
How to Cite
Yokoyama, H., Nagata, S., Moriya, S., Kato, S., Ito, T., Kamegaya, K. and Ishii, H. (1995), Hepatic fibrosis produced in guinea pigs by chronic ethanol administration and immunization with acetaldehyde adducts. Hepatology, 21: 1438–1442. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210530
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1994
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- School of Medicine, Keio University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.