In situ detection of fragmented dna (tunel assay) fails to discriminate among apoptosis, necrosis, and autolytic cell death: A cautionary note
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1465–1468, May 1995
How to Cite
Kraupp, B. G., Ruttkay-Nedecky, B., Koudelka, H., Bukowska, K., Bursch, W. and Schulte-Hermann, R. (1995), In situ detection of fragmented dna (tunel assay) fails to discriminate among apoptosis, necrosis, and autolytic cell death: A cautionary note. Hepatology, 21: 1465–1468. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210534
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 1994
- Anton Dreher Gedächtnisschenkung für medizinische Forschung
- Institut für Tumorbiologie-Krebsforschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.