Spectrum of liver disease and duck hepatitis B virus infection in a large series of chinese ducks with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1483–1491, June 1995
How to Cite
Duflot, A., Mehrotra, R., Yu, S.-Z., Barraud, L., Trepo, C. and Cova, L. (1995), Spectrum of liver disease and duck hepatitis B virus infection in a large series of chinese ducks with hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 21: 1483–1491. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210602
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 1994
- Association pour le Recherche sur Le Cancer. Grant Number: 6735
- Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research. Grant Number: 104–1
- Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.