The frequency of 4977 base pair deletion of mitochondrial DNA in various types of liver disease and in normal liver
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1547–1551, June 1995
How to Cite
Fukushima, S., Honda, K., Awane, M., Yamamoto, E., Takeda, R., Kaneko, I., Tanaka, A., Morimoto, T., Tanaka, K. and Yamaoka, Y. (1995), The frequency of 4977 base pair deletion of mitochondrial DNA in various types of liver disease and in normal liver. Hepatology, 21: 1547–1551. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210612
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 1994
- Scientific Research Fund of the Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.