Interaction of human gallbladder mucin with calcium hydroxyapatite: Binding studies and the effect on hydroxyapatite formation
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1618–1624, June 1995
How to Cite
Qiu, S.-M., Wen, G., Wen, J., Soloway, R. D. and Crowther, R. S. (1995), Interaction of human gallbladder mucin with calcium hydroxyapatite: Binding studies and the effect on hydroxyapatite formation. Hepatology, 21: 1618–1624. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840210621
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 1994
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AM-16549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.