Tumor necrosis factor–alpha modulates CCAAT/enhancer binding proteins–DNA binding activities and promotes hepatocyte-specific gene expression during liver regeneration
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 252–261, July 1995
How to Cite
Diehl, A. M., Yang, S. Q., Yin, M., Lin, H. Z., Nelson, S. and Bagby, G. (1995), Tumor necrosis factor–alpha modulates CCAAT/enhancer binding proteins–DNA binding activities and promotes hepatocyte-specific gene expression during liver regeneration. Hepatology, 22: 252–261. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840220136
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 1994
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, Bethesda. Grant Numbers: R29 AA 08260, RO1 AA 09347, RO1 AA 10154, KO2 AA 00173
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.