Efficacy of screening donors for antibodies to the hepatitis C virus to prevent transfusion-associated hepatitis: Final report of a prospective trial
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 439–445, August 1995
How to Cite
González, A., Esteban, J. I., Madoz, P., Viladomiu, L., Genesca, J., Muñiz, E., Enríquez, J., Torras, X., Hernández, J. M., Quer, J., Vidal, X., Alter, H. J., Shih, J. W., Esteban, R. and Guardia, J. (1995), Efficacy of screening donors for antibodies to the hepatitis C virus to prevent transfusion-associated hepatitis: Final report of a prospective trial. Hepatology, 22: 439–445. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840220211
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 1994
- Comisíon Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Numbers: SAL 91/958, SAF 92/0549
- Direccíon General de Investigacíon Científica y Técnica. Grant Number: PM 92–0065
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias de la Seguridad Social. Grant Numbers: 90/440, 91/0298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.