Hemodynamics after orthotopic liver transplantation: Study of associated factors and long-term effects
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 458–465, August 1995
How to Cite
Gadano, A., Hadengue, A., Widmann, J. J., Vachiery, F., Moreau, R., Yang, S., Soupison, T., Sogni, P., Degott, C., Durand, F., Bernuau, J., Belghiti, J., Erlinger, S., Benhamou, J. P. and Lebrec, D. (1995), Hemodynamics after orthotopic liver transplantation: Study of associated factors and long-term effects. Hepatology, 22: 458–465. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840220214
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.