Transport characteristics of three fluorescent conjugated bile acid analogs in isolated rat hepatocytes and couplets
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 637–647, August 1995
How to Cite
Maglova, L. M., Jackson, A. M., Meng, X.-J., Carruth, M. W., Schteingart, C. D., Ton-Nu, H.-T., Hofmann, A. F. and Weinman, S. A. (1995), Transport characteristics of three fluorescent conjugated bile acid analogs in isolated rat hepatocytes and couplets. Hepatology, 22: 637–647. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840220238
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 1994
- National Institute of Diabetes, and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK42917
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK21506
- Falk Foundation e.V.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.