The following members participated in the Gruppe Triveneto per l'Ipertensione Portale (GTIP): Planning and Steering Committee: A. Gatta (Head), G. Bartoli, L. Borsato, N. Caruso, R. Cielo, L. DaBroi, G. DeVenuto, V. Donadon, C. Merkel, P. Spandri. Clinical Investigators: P. Angeli, A. Bellumat, P. Beltrame, P. Brosolo, L. Caregaro, G. Cavallarin, E. Cucci, S. Cuppini, C. Donada, R. Marin, C. Mazzaro, D. Sacerdoti, G. Sebastianelli, S. Susanna, P. Torboli, P. Zanella. Statistical Analysis: P. Amodio, E. Enzo, C. Merkel. Trial Coordinator: C. Merkel. Trial Secretariat: Centro di Spleno-Epatologia, Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Padua.
Long-term effect of nadolol or nadolol plus isosorbide-5-mononitrate on renal function and ascites formation in patients with cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 808–813, September 1995
How to Cite
Merkel, C., Gatta, A., Donada, C., Enzo, E., Marin, R., Amodio, P., Torboli, P., Angeli, P., Cavallarin, G., Sebastianelli, G., Susanna, S., Mazzaro, C. and Beltrame, P. (1995), Long-term effect of nadolol or nadolol plus isosorbide-5-mononitrate on renal function and ascites formation in patients with cirrhosis. Hepatology, 22: 808–813. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840220318
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 1994
- Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research (National Project) “Liver Cirrhosis and Virus Hepatitis”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.