Flow cytometric DNA-ploidy and proliferative activity of diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocellular carcinoma and pulmonary metastases in monkeys
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 952–961, September 1995
How to Cite
Lapis, K., Bocsi, J., Lapis, P. and Thorgeirsson, U. P. (1995), Flow cytometric DNA-ploidy and proliferative activity of diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocellular carcinoma and pulmonary metastases in monkeys. Hepatology, 22: 952–961. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840220337
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 1995
- U.S.-Hungarian Science and Technology Joint-Fund. Grant Number: J.F. 041/90
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.