T-cell–mediated autologous hepatocytotoxicity in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1368–1373, November 1995
How to Cite
Liaw, Y.-F., Lee, C.-S., Tsai, S.-L., Liaw, B.-W., Chen, T.-C., Sheen, I.-S. and Chu, C.-M. (1995), T-cell–mediated autologous hepatocytotoxicity in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Hepatology, 22: 1368–1373. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840220505
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1995
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC81-0419-B-182A-502, NSC83-0419-B-182-002 MH, NSC84-2331-B-182-049 MH
- Prosperous Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.