The significance of spontaneous hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion in childhood: With special emphasis on the clearance of hepatitis B e antigen before 3 years of age
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1387–1392, November 1995
How to Cite
Chang, M.-H., Hsu, H.-Y., Hsu, H.-C., Ni, Y.-H., Chen, J.-S. and Chen, D.-S. (1995), The significance of spontaneous hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion in childhood: With special emphasis on the clearance of hepatitis B e antigen before 3 years of age. Hepatology, 22: 1387–1392. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840220508
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 1995
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 1994
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 81-0419-B002-603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.