Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt: Is it the ultimate solution for refractory ascites?
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1613–1615, November 1995
How to Cite
Wong, F. and Blendis, L. (1995), Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt: Is it the ultimate solution for refractory ascites?. Hepatology, 22: 1613–1615. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840220541
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.