HBV genotype B is associated with better response to interferon therapy in HBeAg( + ) chronic hepatitis than genotype C
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2002 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1425–1430, December 2002
How to Cite
Wai, C. T., Chu, C.-J., Hussain, M. and Lok, A. S. F. (2002), HBV genotype B is associated with better response to interferon therapy in HBeAg( + ) chronic hepatitis than genotype C. Hepatology, 36: 1425–1430. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840360619
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NO1-DK-9-2323, UO1-DK-57577
- 14Effect of multiple mutations in the core promoter and pre-core/core region of hepatitis B virus genome on the response to interferon in e antigen-positive chronic hepatitis B. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2001; 16: 393–398., , , , ,
- 21Concordance between line probe assay and direct sequencing for determination of HBV genotype [Abstract]. Hepatology 2001; 34: 616A., ,
- 22Prevalence of HBV molecular epidemiology of HBV infection in the United States [Abstract]. Hepatology 2001; 34: 617A., , , , , , , et al.
- 25Core working party for Asia-Pacific consensus on hepatitis B and C. Consensus statements on the prevention and management of hepatitis B and hepatitis C in the Asia-Pacific region. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2000; 15: 825–841.